- Check all your connections. It is possible that one is loose or has lost total connectivity.
- Re-boot your computer
- Ensure that your phone is plugged into a phone (voice) jack and that the computer is plugged into the data jack.
- If your phone is not working, try plugging a different phone that is working into the same outlet. If this phone is not working, chances are there is a problem with the cable or service provider. If this phone works, chances are there is a problem with the phone.
- If all else fails, contact your service provider or vendor to determine the best solution.
- The jelly donut syndrome – this is a pervasive problem. Check the keypad of your phone, computer, etc. for a stuck key. Oftentimes, as a result of eating food with a lot of sugar, the key sticks.
- If your printer/copier is not working, check that there is paper in the tray (yes, we have been called out because paper needed to be added to the printer/copier).
For more tips, visit our web site at: www.wilsontechgroup.com